Earlier this week, Kim Kardashian changed her Facebook status to "OK now heading to a fragrance meeting. I need a name for my new perfume! Any cool ideas?" Three hours later, more than 8,000 people had responded with suggestions and we slogged through the responses to find the most hilarious! Check them out now . . .
1. KKK. No.
2. Hathor, goddess of life. Umm, the Egyptian goddess Hathor is a) not the goddess of life and b) has a cow's head. Methinks Kim would not approve of the comparison.
3. KK LOVE—the sweet smell of sexiness. OK, so we do kinda like this. But I think there may already be a DJ in 1995 with the name trademarked.
4. Smells Like Kardashian Spirit. Can't you just see Kim getting all grunged up for this campaign? Yeah, me neither.
Keep reading . . .5. Konfidential. This is one thing the Kardashian clan is not.
6. SeKc. Otherwise, how will people know that it's sexy?
7. Dash-Of-Me. Brings back images of the whole Gaga blood scent.
8. Kendal Lendal Kardashh. Cute, but it's Kim's fragrance, not Kendal's.
9. Loving ... by Kim Kardashian. This one would require an '80s-style perfume commercial with big hats and lots of sighing.
10. William. This suggestion came, surprisingly, from a dude named William.