There was an eerie sense of déjà vu at this morning's Dion Lee show as once again models hair was painted backstage in the wings of Sydney's Opera House by ghd hair director Sophie Roberts. Unlike last year's white clay, which only adorned six models' heads, this year all of the girls had black-sprayed tight ballerina buns. Like last year, the makeup was all about luminosity and light with the skin being the focus of the whole look.
- Makeup: Napoleon Perdis for Napoleon Perdis
- Look: Natural, inner glow
- Colours: Nudes, creamy metallics
- Key products: Mighty Concealer Pen, Light Patrol Luminizer Palette
- Hair: Sophie Roberts for ghd
- Nails: Orly