At Michael Lo Sordo's S/S 11/12 show this afternoon, we grabbed five minutes with mane man Michael Brennan, who lead the Wella Pro Series team in creating the dual-textured hair look that was inspired by the designer's play on light and dark and movement vs structure. He prepped models' hair with Shine Shampoo and Conditioner and then used a Strong Hold Mousse and hairspray on the roots to the occiptal bone (the pointy bone at the back of the head) to create a solid, hard shape at the top of the head. Ends were left flowy and soft, emulating the silhouette of Michael Lo Sordo's feminine, floaty clothes. It was teamed was a '70s pastel makeup palette that again was very feminine and in line with Michael's collection.
- Makeup: Steven Chau for shu uemura
- Look: 1970s powdery pastels
- Key colours: Baby blues, pinks and aqua
- Hair: Michael Brennan for Wella Pro Series
- Nails: Essie Lilacism, Mint Candy Apple and A-dor-able