We're in full wedding mode here at Sugar HQ with news that the Wedding of the Century between Prince William and Kate Middleton will take place next year. And while we've never seen Kate wear her hair up in an intricate style, it's looking likely that an up 'do, complete with tiara, will be the order of the day if tradition is anything to go by. But it needn't be garish or tacky, there are some beautiful headpieces to pick from . . .
Keep reading . . .
- Stephanie Browne Australia Madame Hersha Tiara ($175)
- Louis Mariette Alexandra Crystal Tiara (Approx. $298)
- Jennifer Behr Artemesia Tiara (Approx. $897)
- Stephanie Browne Australia Tea Party Headpiece ($625)
- Hatmaker Custom-Made Bridal Headpieces (from $390)
- Brides Unlimited Tiara Style 5040 ($145)
- White Pearl Crest Wedding Tiara ($159.50)
- Jennifer Behr Crystal Scalloped Headband (Approx. $165)
- The Double Diamond Headband ($87)
- Peter Trends Bridal LVH4937