I don’t think I’ve used body shimmer for quite some time now – though I am partial to a last-minute bronzer attack when I realise that yes, my legs really are that pale, that it's not just the light I’m standing in – but if the amount of celebs sporting body sheen at the AMAs yesterday was anything to go by, I’d say it’s back. In a big way.
Even though Stella M is pushing the pale, it doesn’t mean you have to forgo a subtle shimmer.
It has been proven – by Bella scientists (OK me) – that a hint of shimmer along the tibia (shin bone) lengthens the leg.
Check out this selection of shimmer-imparting and radiance enhancing body beauties.
Keep reading . . .
- Nougat London Sparkling Body Shimmer ($34.95)
- NARS Body Glow Set I & II ($250)
- BYS Island Bronze Face and Body Bronzer Golden Palm ($10.95)
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Deep Radiance Gel Oil ($10.60)
- The Body Shop Limited Edition Festive Sparkle Iced Apricot Body Powder ($37.95)
- SunFX Body Shimmer ($27.95)
- Kit Luminous Body Bronzer ($35.95)
- gloMinerals gloBody glisten($41)
- Rimmel London Sunshimmer Maxi Bronzing Powder ($19.95)
- Mecca Cosmetica Body Wonder - Tinted Body Moisturiser