Can you believe that up until a year ago I had never used dry shampoo? I was also living under a rock surviving on moss.
It is truly one of those how-did-I-ever-live-without-you products and once you use it, prepare to become addicted. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
What makes it so great? Well not only does it suck dirt, grease and oil from hair in a matter of minutes, it’s also fabulous for boosting/faking volume. Combine that with the fact that it fixes sweaty hair that gets stuck to your forehead every two seconds and clearly you're onto a winner. Don't worry, distinctly unsexy sweaty forehead syndrome (DUSFS) used to happen to us too, until we found dry shampoo. We've been in a loving, committed relationship ever since.
Pro Tip: When I popped in to see Brad Ngata last week, he said not to forget about the nape of your neck. We can obviously see the fringe and roots so know that they need a little boost but Brad says the nape of the neck is a little hotbed of oil and grease (nice) so a quick spritz there is also recommended.
Keep reading . . .
- Fudge Dry Shampoo ($16.95)
- Bumble and Bumble Blondish Hair Powder Spray ($72)
- Batiste Original Dry Shampoo ($9.95)
- TIGI Rockaholic Dirty Secret Dry Shampoo ($32.95)
- De Lorenzo Essential Treatments Absorb Dry Shampoo ($17.95)
- Lee Stafford Poker Straight Dry Shampoo ($13.95)
- Ojon Rub Out Dry Cleaner ($50)
- Toni&Guy Refreshing Dry Shampoo ($14.99)
- Klorane Extra Gentle Dry Shampoo ($16.95)