- The ex-girlfriend of Big Brother's Tully has spoken out — Reality Ravings
- Katy Perry's ring finger is suspiciously adorned — OK!
- Beyoncé sang to a very special girl at her last Aussie concert — Pedestrian
- Two members of the band Yellow Dogs have been killed — SMH.com.au
- Iggy Azalea doesn't care what we think — The Daily Telegraph
- This guy is Ryan Gosling's double — and he lives in Australia! — News.com.au
- Which actress will play Julia Gillard in a new drama? — TV Tonight
- Typhoon Haiyan: How to help — SBS
- Geri Halliwell is "gutted" with her latest song's release — News.com.au
- Uncle Jed's Australia's Got Talent journey — Ninemsn
It might be the race that stops the nation, but here at POPSUGAR Australia, we're on a beauty hunt. Melbourne Cup is the biggest day on the Spring racing calendar, and the celebrities really turn it up with bold lips, perfect brows and lots of lashes. Throw in a smoky eye and voilà — you have yourself one very pretty gallery. Click through to see this year's beauty looks.
Have you voted on our Melbourne Cup beauty polls?
We were eased into the Spring Racing Carnival with the Caulfield Cup and Derby Day races, but today was what it all boiled down to: the 2013 Melbourne Cup. The pinnacle race of the season, this year's was a star studded affair, with international stars Kate Upton, Coco Rocha, Dita Von Teese, and Geri Halliwell all showing up in various marquees at Flemington.
In the Myer marquee, of course, races stalwart Jennifer Hawkins was front and centre alongside fellow ambassadors Kris Smith and Laura Dundovic, but this year all eyes were on Kate Waterhouse, as her mother Gai's horse Fiorente took the lead to take the prestigious Cup. We've covered the event live today — check out all the action from the 2013 Melbourne Cup!
- Geri Halliwell will replace Mel B on Australia's Got Talent — TV Tonight
- Catherine Zeta-Jones checks into a treatment facility for bipolar disorder ‘maintenance’ — Daily Mail
- New couple alert: Harry Styles and Kimberly Stewart — Nova FM
- Radio DJ Mel Greig will appear at nurse’s death inquest — OK! Magazine
- Kelly Osbourne unhappy with how she was treated at The Star last night — News.com.au
- The good, the bad and the ugly of Celebrity Splash — Reality Ravings
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard held hands at a Rolling Stones concert — Celebrity Fix
- Find out what Peaches Geldof named her second son — BBC
- Reese Witherspoon says she still has baby brain — Who
- Zach Braff raises $2 million in four days for his Garden State follow-up — The Vine
- Tyler, the Creator and Earl Sweatshirt announce Australian tour — MTV
- Snaps of the Kardashians’ incredible Greek holiday — Business Insider
One thing's clear: Aussies certainly made their mark on the world map this week! In Spain, supermodel Miranda Kerr was announced as the face of cult fashion label Mango, while in LA, Hugh Jackman received a much-deserved star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Cate Blanchett made waves in London, where she wowed the crowds in a long white dress, and Naomi Watts hung with her The Impossible co-stars at a private screening. As for the non-Aussies? They were busy too — one international superstar hit our shores for a string of concerts, one cute couple did some Christmas shopping together, and a group of five girls put their girl power together once again. There's plenty to see, so click through to check it all out!
The Spice Girls really need no introduction. Bursting onto the scene in 1996 with their hit single "Wannabe", the girls became as well known for their crazy hair and beauty looks as they were for their music. It's been 16 years of colour, curls and questionable choices — from Baby Spice Emma Bunton's cute blunt bob, to Geri's cascading curls and, of course, the Pob. There were ringlets, sexy up 'dos, coloured eyeshadows and so much more — and after seeing the girls reunited on Tuesday night at the Viva Forever! musical press event, we couldn't help but notice how far they've all come. Click through the gallery to see how Geri, Mel B, Mel C, Victoria and Emma have changed over the years!
Victoria Beckham brought her main men, David, Romeo, Brooklyn and Cruz Beckham, along to the London premiere of Viva Forever!, a new musical using Spice Girls songs, in London on Tuesday night. Posh took the stage — along with Ginger, Baby, Sporty and Scary — to thank her loved ones as well as the cast and crew behind the production. Plus, what did the critics think? Get the story in this PopSugar Rush.
It was a Spice Girls reunion last night at their Viva Forever!musical press event held at London's Piccadilly Theatre. Victoria Beckham was joined on the carpet by David, Romeo, Brookyn and Cruz (all in Burberry Tailoring), while Harper skipped out on the celebration. Victoria was reportedly running a bit late and missed out on the opportunity to pose with her fellow Spice Girls, Mel B, Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell and Melanie Chisholm. It's been a few months since we've seen the girl group back together after the fab five famously closed out the London Olympics with a medley of their biggest hits.
- Russell Brand and Geri Halliwell are reportedly dating — Famous
- Rosie O’Donnell reveals she’s been married for two months — Who
- Prince Harry shuts down his personal Facebook — OK! Magazine
- Find out which Aussie female singers are performing on Fashion’s Night Out — Daily Telegraph
- Chris O’Dowd married Dawn Porter over the weekend — Daily Mail
- Is Rihanna sending Robert Pattinson flirty text messages? — CelebrityFIX
- Kellan Lutz on why his relationship with Sharni Vinson works — People
- Jason Donovan has faith in I Will Survive — Sydney Morning Herald
- Snooki welcomed a baby boy over the weekend — Reality Ravings
- Madonna apologises to Australian fans for cancelling her Aussie tour — Pedestrian.tv
With the London Olympics closing ceremony kicking off at 6 in the morning (it repeats at 9:30 p.m. on Channel Nine), we’re not surprised that some people missed the much-anticipated Spice Girls reunion! It was a moment that took us back to the good old days of Ginger, Baby, Sporty, Posh and Scary Spice, as Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Chrisholm, Victoria Beckham and Mel B performed “Wannabe” and “Spice Up Your Life” while riding around Olympic Stadium on the top of colourful taxis. But enough about what happened — watch it now!