Our favourite blonde was the centre of attention at Cleo’s annual swim issue party last night. The petite bombshell rocked a really natural beauty look alongside incredibly sexy thigh-high boots. Lara's hair is getting longer, and last night she kept it straight and clean with a centre part. Her makeup artist, Max May, says the style they wanted to achieve with her makeup was a "refined sun-kissed look". To find out the five steps he took to get Lara's look — along with the products he used — keep reading...
- I used Mac Cosmetics Face and Body Foundation ($60) on Lara's face, and mixed in a 50/50 ratio with Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Perfector in Moonshine ($66).
- I filled Lara's brows with Laura Mercier Brow Definer ($42). It is a gel wax and its amazing! A bit of a hidden secret. I filled following the top line of her brow and slightly extended to refine and subtly strengthen her face.
- I contoured Lara's face with our favourite bronzer at the moment, by Tom Ford. I did cheek contours, her temple, up into the hair line on her forehead, her jaw line and her neck; to give her a sun-kissed look.
- For lashes I used Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara that I double applied on the top only. It gives glam type lash effect, naturally.
- Lips were left natural with La Mer The Lip Balm ($95), which Lara carries with her everywhere!