Another week bites the dust, and what a packed seven days it has been! Things kicked off with a lavish royal wedding in Sweden, when beautiful Princess Madeleine married her American banker partner Chris O'Neill. Princess Mary and Prince Frederik were among those in attendance, with Mary wowing in a bright coral dress. Also wowing fans? Jason Segel, who stepped out in Hollywood clutching the hand of his new girlfriend, who happens to be Australian. Who is she? Find out in here, and also see why Prime Minister Julia Gillard was hanging out with Arnie, and who's back on the social scene after a stint in rehab. Click through!
- The love/hate relationship with carbs unraveled — Refinery 29
- Katie Holmes spills her beauty and fitness regime — WWD
- Join the June sunset spinathon and get your cycle on! Vicious Cycle
- 10 of the strangest-looking superfoods you must try — Huffington Post
- Got a green thumb? Grow your own wheat grass — Eat Move Inspire
- How to go gluten-free without sacrificing friends — Mind Body Green
- Scrummy healthy and all raw desserts for you to try — The Wellness Warrior
- 10 reasons why most women end relationships — Women's Health
- Start by misting your hands down with a hold hair spray, like L'Oréal Elnett Satin Strong Hold Spray ($7.99), for extra grip. Then, twist a two-inch section above each ear toward the back of your head. Secure with bobby pins.
- Pull your hair into a ponytail at the middle of the back of your head, making sure to include the twisted sections. Secure with an elastic
- Braid your hair into two neat plaits, securing the ends with elastics. Wind each braid around the base of the ponytail, one at a time, and pin against your head. The bun shouldn't lay flat against your scalp.
- Finish with another mist of hair spray, and you're set.
Katie Holmes, Naomi Watts and Anna Kendrick teamed up at Coach's Summer Party on the High Line in NYC yesterday. The three women were joined by Nashville star Connie Britton, Revenge's Joshua Bowman and model Chrissy Teigen as they mingled with New Yorkers at the park. Katie is currently filming her new project, Mania Days, in the city and she caused quite a stir on set a few weeks ago when she was spotted filming love scenes with co-star Luke Kirby out in public. Meanwhile, Naomi has been playing social butterfly in the Big Apple while her long-time love, Liev Schreiber, finishes up filming for his new project, Ray Donovan, in LA. Naomi hit up Stella McCartney's Resort 2014 presentation with friends Cameron Diaz and Kate Bosworth on Monday and joined forces with Sienna Miller at a charity event last week. She has big news to share today as the new trailer for Diana, her film about the life of Princess Diana, was released online.
What a week it's been! We got off to a romantic start, with elusive couple Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively finally stepping out together as a married couple at the Chime For Change concert in London, while Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie also walked a red carpet together after a huge few weeks in the spotlight. Jay-Z, Beyoncé and Pharrell Williams looked like the coolest crew around when they attended an anniversary party, and Miranda Kerr kept her little son Flynn in a tight grip while they strolled around New York. And who is Katie Holmes kissing? Jump in to see all these pictures and more from th busy week!
We're kicking off Mother's Day with a look back at some of our favourite stars posing with their mums. Anne Hathaway, Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Lopez and more have all shared major career moments with their mothers over the years — click through to see all the photos, and be sure to spoil your mum today!
Want more Met Gala action? Vote on all of our fashion and beauty polls here!
Katie Holmes was stunning in a backless white Calvin Klein gown at the Met Gala in NYC today. She was one of the first to arrive and stopped on the grand staircase on her way into the museum. Katie's no stranger to the annual fashion event, having attended in year's past with husband Tom Cruise. There are so many more stars to see on the carpet this evening so be sure to check out all the fashion and beauty favourites!