1. Take down frizz: Get those unruly strands or random flyaways in check. Rub a small dab between your palms and then lightly run through your strands to smooth and tame.
2. Groom curls: If your twists need some attention, break out the hand cream to hydrate and define your curls.
3. Cuticle treatment: Sure, you slather it all over your hands, but if you have dry, cracked cuticles, make sure to give each finger a little extra love around your nail beds.
4. Fight static: Are your clothes clinging to you in all the wrong places? Use hand cream in a pinch. To stop static, either rub hand cream sparsely on your palms, lightly smoothing over your clothes, or head to a discreet location and apply under your clothes (as in directly on your skin) where needed.
5. Hydrating shave cream: If your shaving routine has left you high and dry, why not use a rich hand cream as an alternative? Your skin will thank you.