I used to be fearful of creating a winged eye, which given my vocation is pretty much on par with being a vegetarian chef or a friendly auditonee for The Hills. It needed fixing. Immediately.
Two things got me over it. One was Rae Morris’ advice on using sticky tape at the side of your eye for a perfectly straight line without wobbles – genius I tells you – and the other was stumbling across these designed-for-dummies liners.
Some have precision points and others a slanted tip to make life for winged would-bes a helluva lot easier. With these in your arsenal, it’s impossible to fail, so if you’ve avoided liquid liner like the plague, give these a whirl.
Keep reading . . .
- Bloom Shadow Liner ($25)
- Maybelline NY Line Definer ($14.95)
- Max Factor High Definition Liquid Eyeliner ($22.95)
- Pop Cat Eyes Eyeliner ($35.95)
- Innoxa Liquid Eyeliner Pen ($12.95)
- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye ($25.95)
- Bourjois Liner Feutre ($24)
- CoverGirl Liquid Eyeliner Pencil ($13.50)
- Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker ($15.95)