- Kristin Cavallari is already pregnant with her second child — Famous
- Liberty Ross opens up about Rupert Sanders and Kristen Stewart's affair — Who
- Chris Brown is off to rehab, for potentially three months — OK! Magazine
- Miley Cyrus tweeted an x-rated Halloween photo — News.com.au
- That amazing Beyoncé photobomb actually wasn't a photobomb — Pedestrian.tv
- Why did One Direction get pies thrown in their faces? — Daily Telegraph
- Chad Michael Murray is dating Australian model Nicky Whelan — Us Weekly
- Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model has been axed — The Vine
- Sophia Pou had a prima donna moment after DWTS — Reality Ravings
- What SBS has in store for 2014 — TV Tonight
This weekend was a big one for news from Laguna Beach and Hills stars. Lauren Conrad got engaged to her boyfriend William Tell while her ex Jason Wahler got married in Malibu. All this happy relationship news got us wondering: what are the former cast members of the two groundbreaking MTV reality shows doing now? Sure, you may already know what Lauren Conrad is up to, but keep reading to find out which cast member is currently working for Vera Wang, which star opened his own hair salon, and who just can't seem to quit reality TV. Click through to find out more.
It seems to be prime time for blondes to go on parade, and four of them stepped out sporting incredibly different takes on sexy waves. Actress Leven Rambin sported the braided undercut trend, which she paired with vintage-style waves, while Heidi Klum styled her glossy waves with a sleek side part. Kristin Cavallari opted for full-on beach waves, and Kate Hudson went for a more soft and relaxed take with her hair. Blondes and waves go together incredibly well, but whose style did you like best?
Kate Hudson showed off her killer legs in a blue Balmain mini dress when she arrived at the premiere of Clear History in LA yesterday. The new film, which debuts on HBO in the US on Aug. 10, is the latest project from the mind of Larry David and stars Kate alongside Eva Mendes, Jon Hamm, Amy Ryan and Michael Keaton. Other guests at the red carpet fete included former Hills star Kristin Cavallari and Entourage's Perrey Reeves.
Before attending her latest film's big debut, Kate made a pit stop at The Tonight Show to share her interesting connection with Prince William. She revealed that William, Prince Harry and Princess Diana once stayed at her family's home in Snowmass, Colorado, when the two princes were young. While Kate and her parents were in LA at the time and didn't get to meet the royal family, she did reveal that William politely called up Kate's dad, Kurt Russell, to ask for permission to use their ATVs. Kate said, "When my dad got off the phone he said, 'That's a really well-raised boy.'"
Kristin Cavallari is currently spending her honeymoon with new husband Jay Cutler in Italy and she is sharing her snaps from her lovely trip on Instagram. She posted a picture of her and Jay, dressed casually, on a cobblestone street and a shot of her giving Jay a kiss while relaxing by the sea. Kristin Cavallari got married to Jay in a sweet ceremony in Nashville last month, where she wore a strapless white gown, a long veil, and danced the night away with her friends and family. Keep reading to see another photo from Kristin's honeymoon!
- Watch Katy Perry as she unveils her red carpet beauty routine — Vogue US
- Olivia Wilde and more celebs share their beauty tips — Us Weekly
- See all the beauties from the 2013 Miss USA Pageant — Smh.com.au
- Learn how to curl your lashes with a spoon, so easy!— The Beauty Department
- Started to see greys? Here's a few tips to go silver gracefully — News.com.au
- What's Stephanie Leigh Schlund beauty secrets? Find out — Beauty Blender
- Mick Jagger the latest star to auction off his lovely locks — Allure
- A peek at the Alber Elbaz for Lancôme mascaras! — Into The Gloss
Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler became parents on Wednesday morning (US time)! Kristin tweeted six hours ago, “We are thrilled to welcome Camden Jack Cutler into the world. He was born this morning weighing 7lbs 9oz. Everyone is doing great!” Camden is the first child for reality star Kristin and her quarterback beau — Kristin and Jay are happily engaged but have seen ups and downs in their relationship, such as when Jay called off their original engagement.
In the lead-up to Camden’s birth, Kristin had been tweeting about cravings towards the end of her pregnancy, such as: “On tap for tonight: make a big bowl of pasta and take a bath. These are the things that get me excited these days ha.” Perhaps Camden will make his debut on the social media site. Congrats to Kristin and Jay!
Fashion Week is in full swing — as is celebrity attendance. As front-row fixtures and party guests, these styled celebs only further the glamour of New York Fashion Week. Highlights include Isabel Lucas looking sweet at Y3 and Dakota Fanning in icy blue at Marc Jacobs, while Rachel Roy and Olivia Palermo celebrated Roy's Fall collection in their chicest attire. You never know who you'll see cropping up at Fashion Week — click through to see who else we've spotted thus far.
Kristin Cavallari shared some exciting news this morning: she’s pregnant! The reality star confirmed to People that she and on-again fiancé Jay Cutler are expecting their first child. They said they are “thrilled” with the baby news, adding, “It’s an amazing time in our life and we can’t wait to meet the new addition to our growing family.”
Last year was full of ups and downs for the couple, who broke up in July when Jay, a quarterback for the Chicago Bears, called off their engagement. They reconciled in October, and clearly things have been positive for Kristin and Jay since then. Congrats to the couple!