Along with the retailer's Coachella-ready wares, H&M is launching The New Icons, a collection inspired by its campaign models, Joan Smalls, Liu Wen, Lindsey Wixson, and Daphne Groeneveld. And, as you may have guessed by the source of inspiration, the clothes prove just as cool as the ladies wearing them. With a rocker edge that reminds us of Givenchy-meets-Joan-Jett appeal, and a romantic Americana slant that's more Ralph Lauren in the '90s, the latest batch of H&M clothes offers up an easy "road map" for emulating a similar brand of cool-girl styling. We're particularly drawn to the silver-embellished black vest, cream-colored ruffle lace miniskirt, and the drawstring bucket bag both Smalls and Wixson show off in the campaign. Here's your first look at The New Icons collection — available in stores O/S in early April — right this way.
- Emma Stone's makeup artist spills the beans on why she went for such a dramatic look for The Amazing Spider-Man Paris premiere.
- Emma Stone's makeup artist spills the beans on why she went for such a dramatic look for The Amazing Spider-Man Paris premiere. — ELLE
- Dip-dyed hair is still going strong, Prada's A/W '13 campaign takes the look long. — Racked
- How many blow-drys does a Duchess need a week? Kate Middleton's hair habits revealed. — Huff Post Style
- Jennifer Lopez debuts a new haircut and it's a very different look for the star. — People
- Japanese beauty line Clé de Peau Beauté is set to release three, limited edition jars of night cream. Price per jar? $13,000. — Fashion Magazine
- Weird stuff two supermodels rub on their faces that probably isn't that weird. — The Gloss
- Model Daphne Groeneveld stars in a mini Dior film with a cat on her head. — Fashionista
- The top 10 best foods for your hair. Yum. — Stylelist
Tying in with the new branding of Dior Addict: Be Iconic, the three Dior Addict perfumes have undergone a makeover, with Dutch teen Daphne Groeneveld being announced as the new face of the trio. In a series of teasers shot by Jonas Akerlund, we see Daphne and her famous pout looking flirty and fabulous on the beach and in the streets of Saint Tropez. Ooh la la! Her "smouldering sensuality combined with irresistible lightness" are definitely the perfect choice to inject some fun energy into the classic scents which also have new names: Addict Eau de Parfum (blue bottle), Addict Eau Fraîche (pink bottle) and Addict Eau Sensuelle (lavender bottle). See the campaign imagery and some stills of the teaser videos now.
- Lara Stone loves bold lipstick but always gets it on her teeth.
- Lara Stone loves bold lipstick but always gets it on her teeth. She's also bad at doing her own hair — British Vogue
- Daphne Groeneveld is the new face of Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty perfume — Fashion Copious
- See Eva Mendes with a red beehive and matching red eyelashes on the set of her new movie — Daily Mail
- Customers at Priceline's Chadstone store will receive 10 percent off all purchases today — Priceline Twitter
- See the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips Christmas collection — Plastic Diaries
- How to find your signature scent — Marie Claire
- Arizona Muse has a new haircut and it's more dramatic than P.Middy's change of part — Into the Gloss
- Viva La Juicy is now available in a limited-edition concentrated parfum edition — Madison
We're on pins and needles waiting for the highly anticipated Versace for H&M collection, launching on Nov. 19, and the slow release of photos on the web and in magazines has been one long tease. Until V-day, we suggest you satiate your fashion hunger with these newly released images of the collection, featuring Daphne Groeneveld and our own Abbey Lee Kershaw, wearing an array of sexy minidresses, printed bomber jackets, and cool accessories. We've also gathered all the images that have been released so far to give you the most complete look at the collection available. Do you think the hype over this collab will reach the heights of the Lanvin for H&M line?
Tom Ford's return to womenswear was the showing was the hottest invite in the fashion industry, with only a handful of select editors invited to view his S/S collection last year. Tom's old school approach extended to his Autumn/Winter collection, and since then we've been privy to his luxe designs only via high-fashion editorials in a handful of glossies. Mr Ford has let the cat out of the It-bag, showcasing his Autumn/Winter collection via his website in the form of a pulse-rate rising, beautifully edited video of the look book's still images. Press play and see if you can tear your eyes away from his sexy designs long enough to play spot the model. Abbey Lee Kershaw and Tom Ford favourite Daphne Groenveld make flash appearances... can you see any other famous faces?
Louis Vuitton is kicking off its Autumn campaign, complete with lapdogs, classic cars, and Zuzanna Bijoch, Daphne Groeneveld and Anais Pouliot playing super-chic ladies with a serious fashion fetish. Shot by Steven Meisel the feel is ultra-sophisticated, showcasing the label's luxe accessories, ladylike collection, and moody Autumn palette. It's polished and poised, and just a bit playful — what's your take on the first glimpse of the latest '11 campaign?
Our jaws hit floor when we saw this dark, brooding and dangerously sexy December cover of Vogue Paris. Tom Ford and Daphne Groeneveld make an incredibly stylish couple on the French masthead, as captured by super snapper duo Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. We had to do a double take when we first saw this, because initially we got some serous Lara Stone-age vibes from Daphne. Dontcha think? There must be something in the Dutch water that grows full lipped, buxom, goddess-like beauties! Tom Ford co-edits this Holiday edition, and had a hand in writing, photographing, styling and art directing almost everything inside. The issue will be accompanied by the 2011 Vogue Paris calendar, which gives us even more cause to dash out and buy a copy for the archives. Do you like this Lara-look-a-like cover as much as we do? Or are we a tad Tom obsessed?
Miuccia Prada’s cute and quirky frocks from Miu Miu’s A/W 2010 collection come to life in the latest ad campaign. Shot by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott, model cuties Lindsey Wixson, Siri Tollerød, Ginta Lapina and Daphne Groeneveld playfully dance around and pose in a photo booth in mustard and lilac embellished dresses, drool-worthy handbags and sweet footwear. The girls definitely bring a cheeky, fun flavour to the clothes! Check out their moves in the video, and good luck getting that beat out of your head...