Butterflies served as inspiration for the hair and makeup look at Dhini. Caterina Di Biase from Heading Out Hair wanted to keep the hair curved to reflect the movement of the butterflies' wings so she tucked up the models hair, making it shorter and worked waves throughout to create texture. She used L'Oréal Professionnel Root Lift Mousse, Play Ball Beach Fizz and Play Ball Deviation Paste to create the look. It was teamed with a dual-colour lip look, comprising of an orange upper lip and a fuchsia bottom lip. The rest of the look was pared back to really let the lips do the talking.
- Makeup: Napoleon Perdis for Napoleon Perdis
- Look: The vibrancy and movement of butterflies
- Colours: Orange, fuchsia
- Key products: DeVine Goddess Lipstick in Hara and Calypso
- Hair: Caterina Di Biase for L'Oréal Professionnel
- Nails: CND Brilliant White