- Follow the Bec & Bridge designers on their pre-fashion week journey
- Tried, tested, taken home. Must-have beauty products out this month
- Celebrity editor Jess got her health and fitness in check this week. See how!
- Rainy weather? See what's hitting the cinema this month
- Style stalk: see how our publisher, Marisa, maintains her classic style
- The best hair and beauty looks from our Logies golden girls
- Keen to hit the ground running? We've got the perfect shoe for you
To say that we're excited about the release of Oz the Great and Powerful (it hits Aussie cinemas on March 7) is a fair understatement — after all, who doesn't love The Wizard of Oz? And now we have even more reason to be excited: OPI has tapped into the wizardry and whimsy, and created a collection of polishes inspired by the new film. With six limited-edition soft shades and a new Liquid Sand formula — which boasts a textured matte finish and reflective sparkles — there are plenty of ways to start enjoying the magic ahead of the movie. The limited-edition range will be available from mid-February, but you can check out the whole collection right now!
- New year, new you? Give your look a makeover with one of these ten style resolutions
- Beauty loot: the 10 products any woman worth her weight in makeup needs to own
- Miranda Kerr and Flynn hit the streets of LA — and he's looking so much like Orlando!
- See here: all the accessories on all the celebrities at the 2013 People's Choice Awards
- Need a change? Make like these celebrities and cut your hair into a sexy, chic bob
The fruit basket at Yes to Carrots is growing with the introduction of their new line, Yes to Grapefruit. Each of the seven new offerings is designed to correct and repair discolouration. "A lot of customers are growing up with us and are now looking for something a little bit different," founder Ido Leffler told WWD. "[They are] starting to worry about how they look in regards to complexion." Grapefruit is a proven remedy for dark spots and has anti-inflammatory benefits, too. The line includes body wash, eye cream, serum, face scrub, body cream, face moisturiser, and the Yes To fan favourite, cleansing wipes. The products will be available in chemists in the US from this March, but we'll keep you posted on Australian on-sale dates. Even as Yes To grows, the brand maintains its devotion to natural beauty (some products are up to 99 percent natural). If you snubbed carrots, passed on tomatoes, side-stepped cucumbers, and brushed off blueberries, the tropical scent and bright packaging will have you saying Yes To grapefruit!
Just as all the big celebrity events wrap up for the year, the Christmas presents have started rolling in . . . And aren't we loving it! BellaSugar editor Alison's been a lucky girl, receiving all sorts of pretty goodies to try out before the holiday break — we're talking Tom Ford fragrances, Model Co lipsticks and nail polishes in the greatest colours imaginable and so much more. Fashion editor Ali also got in on the fun, checking out Fab new pieces from Cotton On, Mink Pink and Some Days Lovin', and receiving a sweet pair of customised Havaianas. Have we mentioned the cake pops, delish advent calendars, cherries and Tim Tams we consumed? It's all in here and more — just click through to check it all out!
- These SS '13-inspired sunglasses are the easiest way to update your look
- Right here, right now — the ten beauty products you need to get your hands on
- The AACTA AWards are coming up soon — See the full list of nominees here!
- These gorgeous celebrities have totally perfected the art of cool airport style
- Getting married? These are the fragrances you should be tossing up between
Hello, Summer! We're so happy to be capping this hectic week off with a beautiful sunny day. There were two things on our minds this week: the festive season, and the 2012 ARIA Awards. Our office Christmas tree went up and the advent calendars came out as we got into the spirit of things, and as for the ARIAs? PopSugar editor Jess was on the ground at the red carpet, snapping candid shots of Taylor Swift, Reece Mastin and a few Big Brother contestants, while we kept you guys updated online (wait 'til you see what we had for dinner!). Many new beauty products came our way (which BellaSugar ed Alison compiled into cute gift guides) and FabSugar ed Ali had fun trying out some super cool sunglasses. There's plenty more that went on during the week — click through the gallery to check it all out!
- See all the behind-the-scenes celebrity photos from the Victoria's Secret parade
- Looking for a new "make me feel sexy" beauty product? Here are our favourites
- We interviewed Benjamin Norris, the 32-year-old winner of Big Brother 2012
- We had our first look at Alex Perry's amazing Autumn/Winter 2013 collection
- Celebs Jen Hawkins, Mischa, Delta and more got all prettied up for Oaks Day
You know how a makeover can make you feel like a whole new person? Well, we just gave ShopStyle a major makeover and the results are amazing — think faster, easier, and even more tailored to what you want. We want to make shopping easier and more fun, which is why on the new ShopStyle you'll find editor's picks that curate the season's top trends and hottest items, and social features like your own personalised profile and a ShopStyle ‘Drawer’ that lets you customise unique style recommendations, trending products, related looks and more while you shop. More added features include new badges and search filters to identify editors' picks, brands, trends, sales, free shipping, latest arrivals, and more!
Shopping should be something you enjoy, and we're so proud to bring you the best online shopping experience there is. Now it’s easier than ever to find and share exactly what you are looking for. We can’t wait for you to take the new ShopStyle for a spin — you’re going to love it!