A new month means new beauty products and November is rocking our socks off in the cosmetics department. Nude by Nature has launched a decadent skincare range that comes at a price point we can all indulge in, and Nars wows with a collaboration with infamous photographer Guy Bourdin. COVERGIRL's best-selling mascara has had a makeover, and get ready for the next phase of no-water hair washing — dry conditioner. Step right in to see 25 new beauty products you need to know about.
It's most fun being female — but it can also cost a pretty penny trying to keep up with cool new products and trends to try! That's where these goodies come in. All coming in at less than 20 bucks each, these are the kinds of products you can fill your makeup bag (gym bag, car, bedroom, house. . .) with. And, with everything from gradual tanners and bold lipsticks to great-quality Kabuki brushes and long-lasting top coats, you'll be covered for Spring as well as maintaining a stocked-up essentials kit. Ready to splash a minimal amount of cash? This way!
- Marilyn Monroe gets a new gig — 51 years after her death — Marie Claire UK
- Fascinating before-and-after pictures of brow tattoos — SMH.com.au
- Katy Perry is so sultry on the cover of W Magazine — Fashion Gone Rogue
- Does green concealer really work? — The Cut
- Beauty expert Eva Chen's pro tips on the perfect manicure — Into The Gloss
- Quick beauty trick! How to double your lashes — The Beauty Department
- It took Jennifer Connelly 15 years to cut her hair — Daily Mail
- Johnny Depp has gone blonde — POPSUGAR Beauty
It's Spring and we are excited. The sun is shining and the products are getting equally as bright, as brands release their warm weather offerings. There's an essential skincare set from Chanel, perfect red lipstick from Elizabeth Arden and a new, more mature fragrance from our girl Taylor Swift. But that's not nearly it, click through.
When it comes to spending your hard-earned cash on products, you want to know that they're going to work. That's the great thing about the POPSUGAR Australia Beauty Awards, you see, because like-minded beauty lovers have come together to vote on the products they believe in and actually repurchase. Today's second round of winners is dedicated to makeup, with most finalists courtesy of fashion and celebrity makeup artist, Max May. To see the Best Foundation, Lip Product and more, click through!
- Get to know the ladies from The Bachelor
- See it all: the best street style at New York Fashion Week
- Hairstyles you have to steal, direct from NYFW!
- How your smart phone makes you healthier
- Watch this face: five fast facts about Iggy Azalea
- This stylish colour is the shade of the season
- Is this revolutionary new mascara worth the hype?
- The simplest way to improve your health
The wand is bendable so you can face the comb at a 90 degree angle and basically blink the mascara on. We then tried straightening the wand and turning it vertically to capture the small lashes at the inner-corner of the eyes. Worked a treat! But, the innovation doesn't stop there. Bend it back to 90 degrees, flip upside down and paint the top of your lashes. It really is an all-angles mascara.
We found in two coats, we got the same look it would take three or four coats to get with a normal mascara wand. What do you think — will you give this innovative mascara a go?
Avon stockists: 1800 646 000
While you don't need another reminder it's Spring, you might need one in the product department. It's officially time to put down those thick, super-moisturising products and start to lighten things up. Not completely (save that for Summer) but just a little bit. The consistency of your beauty products right now should be medium. The POPSUGAR Australia editors' still want dewy, hydrated looks, but they don't want to overload on warmer days. Curious as to how they'll do it? Get clickin', girl.
Quite possibly our most famous supermodelling export, Sarah Murdoch lives, looks and breaths Australian culture. Tall, lean, blonde and tanned, the mother of three has graced international and Australian magazine covers including Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Glamour, GQ and Harper's Bazaar; and has modelled for the likes of Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren and Bonds. We sat down with the ex-ballet dancer to find out her favourite beauty products, click through to read her answers and take a trip down memory lane. . .