- Kimmy K has some new holiday hair, but is it real?
- Kimmy K has some new holiday hair, but is it real? — Twitter user Kim Kardashian
- Harry Styles took new girl Taylor with him to get more ink — PopSugar Australia
- Meet new model Cora Keegan, she reveals her skin secrets — T Magazine
- We're in love with Essie's Christmas nail wraps, yes! — Teen Vogue
- The founder Style Me Pretty Weddings talks cakes and cocktails — US ELLE
- Miranda Kerr loves to get low and dance, and also do the plank — Modelinia
- More secrets to perfectly curled lashes — The Beauty Department
- Everything you need to know about tonight's Miss Universe pageant — International Business Times
Kristen Stewart is currently doing the publicity rounds for Breaking Dawn Part 2 and last night, she stepped out onto The Tonight Show stage in Peter Pilotto Resort '13. The dress is an interesting mix of black, white, yellow, orange and mint green — and the bold stripes actually remind us of the Balenciaga Florabotanica perfume bottle, for which she is the face! You know we like to take patterns and trends and apply them to our nails, and today, beauties, is no exception. Ready?
We've all been on the nail wrap bandwagon of late — applying the sticky strips makes nail art a cinch! But we're very excited about OPI's new offering to the category, Pure Lacquer Nail Apps ($19.95). Different from the OPI Nail App Collection launched last year, the new wraps are made from 100 percent nail polish, but with zero drying time. The base coat and top coat are included as well. Each pack has two pre-cut strips in eight sizes per strip, so enough to do your hands and feet if you are that way inclined. And here's a tip, if you still want the salon experience, ask your manicurist to apply the strips and finish with OPI’s GelColor Top Coat. Available this month in selected salons and David Jones nationally, the Apps come in both cream and shimmer finishes. Click through to see six of our favourite patterns from the 14-strong collection.
She's made no secret of the fact she loves to play around with nail art and cute colours for events, and Zooey Deschanel's red, gold and black nails were a standout feature of her red carpet style once again at the ESPY Awards in LA today. Although it might look complicated at first glance, Zooey's nail art design is surprisingly easy to do at home. Find out how, after the break.
Getting a practically flawless manicure at home is easier than you think. Three words: nail art stickers (we tried them this week!). L'Oréal nail artist Tom Bachik breaks down everything you need to know for getting a quick, standout nail art look you can do yourself.